Saturday, March 31

Social Networking

Today I had to de douche my Facebook, as my best friend calls it. It is incredible how many buttons you have to click to delete one person, it's 4! Four freaking clicks just to delete someone who probably wouldn't say hi to you in public but wants to stalk you on the Internet. Sorry not happening. I have been trying to convert my friends to Twitter for awhile now. I feel my nonsense is accepted more on there than on my Facebook. Not everybody wants to know what I am doing where I am doing it and why but sometimes I tell my tweeple. I like to inform my followers of the outrageous things I see on an everyday basis and I like to think they appreciate my humor. I don't know what drives me to write a blog exactly I just like to put my thoughts into words that others can read. One of my friends who blogs as well wondered if she was being annoying by blogging everyday. I told her no way. If people don't wanna read your blog they don't have to and they can't really complain about you being annoying if they are going out of their way to cyber stalk you. Lol. So I hope my blog isn't annoying but if it is don't read it! This annoyingness is what leads me to de douche my social networks. If you don't know me in real life why do you want to know about me on my Internet life? How do you guys feel about people who wouldn't come up to you on the street being privy to your private information on social networking sites?

1 comment:

  1. you're not annoying at all friend.....well, not really! haha

    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete