Tuesday, March 27

Friendship

They say people are in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. I also believe things happen in your life to bring you to certain people. I have wonderful friends in Kansas City but I have made so many wonderful friends around the world too. When I moved to California I met some great people in Chico. When I moved to the bay I found one of my greatest friends. She and I share the same birthday and mostly share the same personality as well, I would say she is a bit nicer than me. We met through someone she used to date and I firmly believe they dated until I could meet her and that was the reason he was in her life. Now I am living in France and I have 3 amazing women I get to call good friends. The 3 of them were already friends when I moved here but accepted me into their group so lovingly. And we all just click. We all talk about everything from raising kids to all the ways to make kids, we can be slightly perverted. We give each other advice and opinions and have the best time doing it. I am leaving my group of 3 in a week and I am so sad that I will be so far away from them. But I truly think I came here for a reason, to meet these women and I only stayed for a season but they will be cherished by me for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment