Sunday, March 18

So much for that resolution...

So I have been bad. Obviously I have not been keeping up with my blog. Pure laziness really. I have been having some adventures. Last weekend I went to Paris with a group of my girlfriends. We had a blast. Got in late Friday night and went to a bar that had a flying pig in its decor. We stayed in the eleventh which has lots of hip little bars. Saturday morning we got up and went to lunch at Café Constant which was amazing. If you are ever in Paris you must go there and get the pumpkin soup I would sell my soul to eat it everyday. It's right by the Eiffel Tower so after lunch we had a very romantic walk to the landmark of the city of love. I proposed to a very lovely lady friend of mine with a borrowed wedding ring. We are soulmates. We walked down the Seine River and saw the sites. There was this awesome bridge that had chain links on both sides covered in padlocks. A couple takes the lock makes a wish and throws the key into the river. Very romantical. Saturday night we celebrates my petite friends birthday and had an amazing time. Danced the night away and ended the night in a fight with drunk teenage guys. I love France but I hate their drunk teenage punks with a passion. Woke up Sunday morning and had brunch before leaving the wonderful city. It was a much needed girls trip and I loved the bonding that happened. Sometimes there is nothing better than being silly with your girls. I will try to be better about my blogging. I mean it's March for cryin out loud Alexis!

1 comment:

  1. Your Paris trip sounds amazing! I'm so jealous!! Still think you should blog about PLL :) love you miss you so much

    ReplyDelete