Friday, April 13

Living the life of a #deadbeatexpat

So it is day 3 of living back in Kansas City. I have a 5 year old roomate and for the last 3 mornings I have woken up to Cars with eyeballs, the Cars names are Ramon and Doc. Not creepy at all. Today is the last day I am waking up to those fellas. Among the other decorations and such in my room is a lifelike naked baby doll with a chewed off foot. Needless to say when my brother goes to school dolly is going in the trash. Just a little redecorating. Lol. My first night home after being waaaaay jetlagged the bro and I ended up going to bed at the same time. Well he watches cartoons before he goes to sleep so in our shared bedroom I fell asleep to SpongeBob Squarepants. Only I didn't really get to fall asleep because little homeboy keeps asking me why I am going to sleep instead of watching SB SqPants. In what universe would somebody rather sleep than watch cartoons? Mine kid. I am so happy to be back with him though, missed my CocoBear somethin feirce.

Really missing my Frenchy Family like A LOT. My lovely american ladies bubble girl and tanker paws and my scottish lady McG XoXo
AND my favorite scottish lasses Amanda, Cheryl and Aneta ;-*
So happy to be back home with all my sexy Midwest Lovers!!!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Miss you friend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! I miss you too! Any chance you want to come back out for my 30th birthday? We could do that joint party we've been dreaming about!

    ReplyDelete